2nd row captains chairs

Mar 3, 2024
Media
Silverdale wa
Just a heads up if you lower the 2nd row captains chairs make sure your armrests are up. Don’t make my mistake and have one lowered, I when the seat is folded down the tip of the armrest gets folded over to the left.

I was trying to raise my seat back up and was having issues.

Lo and behold I found the armrest tip folded over making it hard to put the seat back up.

I was able to get the seat back up, the tip of the armrest is kind of wrinkled I put it back upright, hopefully the wrinkles come out.

Just a heads up if you lower the 2nd row captains chairs make sure your armrests are up. Don’t make my mistake and have one lowered, I when the seat is folded down the tip of the armrest gets folded over to the left.

Lo and behold I found the armrest tip folded over making it hard to put the seat back up.

I was able to get the seat back up, the tip of the armrest is kind of wrinkled I put it back upright, hopefully the wrinkles come out.
Thanks for the heads up wish my OT+ had captains chairs maybe they will do it in the future

Thanks for the heads up. Waiting for my Prem + w/ Capt chairs to come in

Thanks for the info.

GX550 Poll

• Eco

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Comfort

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Normal

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • Sport S

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Sport S+

Votes: 1 6.7%