Anyone interested in trading a GX550 Overtrail or Overtrail+ for a 2024 Ford Raptor 801A (37 Package)

AKAKTM

Aug 27, 2024
Media
Whitefish Montana
I realize it's a long-shot, but I currently have a fantastic 2024 Raptor 37 truck in carbonized gray with ceramic coating, bed cover, two sets of wheels (the ones in the image plus the factory OE bead lock wheels), a bed mat and more and am interested in getting an Overtrail or Overtrail+. The only colors I am interested in are Incognito or Caviar.

I've had a lot of Raptor trucks and they are fantastic. The ride and drive is impressive off road and on road. I'm looking to try something different and have a deposit on a GX that should be available to me next month, but thought I'd throw this out there to see if there was interest. I am located in Southern California. If you are interested, feel free to shoot me a text at (nine 0 one) four 0 nine (dash) four 4 9 eight. Thanks in advance.
IMG_1964.jpeg
IMG_2124.jpeg

The 802A package means this is a loaded vehicle. It has the full panoramic roof, B&O stereo, Recaro seats in leather and Alcantara, adaptive cruise and lane keep assist, Fox dual live valve suspension, 37 tires with bead-lock capable wheels, etc. The only option it does not have is the spray-in bed liner and I've installed a bed cover and a Ford bed mat in the bed.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-08-27 at 4.05.31 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-08-27 at 4.05.31 PM.png
    351 KB · Views: 44
I realize it's a long-shot, but I currently have a fantastic 2024 Raptor 37 truck in carbonized gray with ceramic coating, bed cover, two sets of wheels (the ones in the image plus the factory OE bead lock wheels), a bed mat and more and am interested in getting an Overtrail or Overtrail+. The only colors I am interested in are Incognito or Caviar.

I've had a lot of Raptor trucks and they are fantastic. The ride and drive is impressive off road and on road. I'm looking to try something different and have a deposit on a GX that should be available to me next month, but thought I'd throw this out there to see if there was interest. I am located in Southern California. If you are interested, feel free to shoot me a text at (nine 0 one) four 0 nine (dash) four 4 9 eight. Thanks in advance.
View attachment 2930View attachment 2931
Giant pickups aren’t my cup of tea, but those Raptors are beasts. Good luck with the trade.

GX550 Poll

• Eco

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Comfort

Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Normal

Votes: 19 54.3%
  • Sport S

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Sport S+

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Custom (comment with settings)