Atomic Silver(Bi-Tone)/Chateau OT+ incoming!

ColoradoOutdoors

Aug 28, 2024
CO
Greetings-

I have been on my dealer's list since October 2023 and reserved an OT+ which is now arriving on or around October 1st. The "Installed Packages and Accessories" list is long, pushing price to $83k. Notable items are cool box, HUD, ML audio, roof rack and traffic jam assistant.

Fairly certain I will take the GX when it arrives, but need to drive it and of course I am watching the threads closely in the meantime. Lots of helpful information here, so thank you. The Lexus would join a 2022 BMW X7, 2024 Denali HD Ultimate and a 2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz.

Last edited:
You'll love the color in person! When test driving you may want to turn off the traffic and stop assist option as it can make it respond funny in the stop and go if you are actually trying to drive it. Same with the lane assist. Try the drive mdes by just turning the dial. It will come up on dash even if underway. The ECO lets you see how the drive by wire changes you foot pressure input. Normal is good. Sport+ sets the steering stiffer, suspension stiffer and throttle response plus shift points. Sounds great as well even just pulling gears up to 3k RPM. Don't forget to put the driver's window down to experience the low sill/beltline and enjoy the fantastic view looking out over the hood and windows.

Greetings-

I have been on my dealer's list since October 2023 and reserved an OT+ which is now arriving on or around October 1st. The "Installed Packages and Accessories" list is long, pushing price to $83k. Notable items are cool box, HUD, ML audio, roof rack and traffic jam assistant.

Fairly certain I will take the GX when it arrives, but need to drive it and of course I am watching the threads closely in the meantime. Lots of helpful information here, so thank you. The Lexus would join a 2022 BMW X7, 2024 Denali HD Ultimate and a 2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz.
Welcome to the forum and glad your wait is almost over.

You'll love the color in person! When test driving you may want to turn off the traffic and stop assist option as it can make it respond funny in the stop and go if you are actually trying to drive it. Same with the lane assist. Try the drive mdes by just turning the dial. It will come up on dash even if underway. The ECO lets you see how the drive by wire changes you foot pressure input. Normal is good. Sport+ sets the steering stiffer, suspension stiffer and throttle response plus shift points. Sounds great as well even just pulling gears up to 3k RPM. Don't forget to put the driver's window down to experience the low sill/beltline and enjoy the fantastic view looking out over the hood and windows.
Thank you for the test drive tips! Much appreciated.

GX550 Poll

• Eco

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Comfort

Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Normal

Votes: 19 54.3%
  • Sport S

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Sport S+

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Custom (comment with settings)