checking out the new GX

Charles454

Jul 31, 2024
Tennessee
When the warranty on my Range Rover expired, I drove straight to Atlanta and bought a 3rd gen 4Runner with the V8. I had the TRD supercharger and TRD exhaust installed before it hit 10k, lasted over 220k miles until the wife started complaining about it so I got rid of it, biggest mistake of my life! I've been looking for something similar since. Couldn't ever find a non flex-fuel Sequoia to install the TRD supercharger to install the TRD supercharger on that.

The new GX has the turbo-6 and I came across this site searching for more info about the optional cat back exhaust but no such luck. Cross shopping the 2025 4Runner as well but it has a 4-banger. I currently have a 2013 RX350, 2015 ES300h, and a 1997 Suburban. I am in Tennessee. I like attending NASCAR events. Not sure Kyle Busch should have left Toyota

Charles

Reactions: MJE
When the warranty on my Range Rover expired, I drove straight to Atlanta and bought a 3rd gen 4Runner with the V8. I had the TRD supercharger and TRD exhaust installed before it hit 10k, lasted over 220k miles until the wife started complaining about it so I got rid of it, biggest mistake of my life! I've been looking for something similar since. Couldn't ever find a non flex-fuel Sequoia to install the TRD supercharger to install the TRD supercharger on that.

The new GX has the turbo-6 and I came across this site searching for more info about the optional cat back exhaust but no such luck. Cross shopping the 2025 4Runner as well but it has a 4-banger. I currently have a 2013 RX350, 2015 ES300h, and a 1997 Suburban. I am in Tennessee. I like attending NASCAR events. Not sure Kyle Busch should have left Toyota

Charles
Welcome to the forum.

GX550 Poll

• Eco

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Comfort

Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Normal

Votes: 19 54.3%
  • Sport S

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Sport S+