Crossbar + Surfboard attachment

incognito.gx

Aug 26, 2024
Media
USA
Just purchased the Cross Bars - Overtrail (Part#PT970-60240) from another member on here. For anybody that uses this OEM setup, what surfboard attachment are you using? Thanks in advance! PFA
IMG_2662.jpeg

Last edited:
I want to replace my OEM roof rack with the cross bars instead. I am tired of the wind noise, but love the look. The OEM cross bars aren't stupid expensive, but wondering if Thule would look and fit the same. Just getting the Lexus ones seems easy. Any pics out there of cross bars on an OT?

I want to replace my OEM roof rack with the cross bars instead. I am tired of the wind noise, but love the look. The OEM cross bars aren't stupid expensive, but wondering if Thule would look and fit the same. Just getting the Lexus ones seems easy. Any pics out there of cross bars on an OT?
I’ll probably be installing mine tomorrow. Got a used-like new set off another member on here for $200+sh 🤙🏼
IMG_2915.jpeg

Those crossbars aren’t the most quiet. Hopefully they will be a step down from the actual rack. I am hoping for aftermarket to replace my OEM or will upgrade to Westcott or Sherpa for a full rack. For $200 you can’t go wrong.

GX550 Poll

• Eco

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Comfort

Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Normal

Votes: 19 54.3%
  • Sport S

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Sport S+

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Custom (comment with settings)