Custom Order vs Allocations

luxpow

Aug 12, 2024
Media
Santa Clara, CA
Is it possible to custom order an exact trim, color, options package as shown in the lexus build tool ?

The dealers seems to be all over the place on this. Some say this is not not possible and you can only hope to get a similar match from their allocations.
While other dealers say yes ofcourse you can custom build and factory will build it that way (might take longer ofcourse).

I don't want to trust the dealers and end up waiting forever for the car to arrive.
So asking here. Has anyone had success building exactly what they want and order that ?
If so, how long is/was the wait for car to arrive ?

Is it possible to custom order an exact trim, color, options package as shown in the lexus build tool ?

The dealers seems to be all over the place on this. Some say this is not not possible and you can only hope to get a similar match from their allocations.
While other dealers say yes ofcourse you can custom build and factory will build it that way (might take longer ofcourse).

I don't want to trust the dealers and end up waiting forever for the car to arrive.
So asking here. Has anyone had success building exactly what they want and order that ?
If so, how long is/was the wait for car to arrive ?
Not in Toyota/LEXUS ,Only in dream land

It's the most annoying thing. There are dealer installed options on my Toyota that I immediately pulled off and sold at a loss. Hopefully this gimmicky cool box can be pulled out easily as well.

I like the cool box. I’m always drinking a couple waters on a trip, and they always get warm. This keeps them. Nice and cool

All My vehicles have cool boxes, it’s called Canada.

Kind of annoying having to wait until May for my drink to thaw tho…

On that top, way more practical is heated/cooled cup holders. Those are great.

GX550 Poll

• Eco

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Comfort

Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Normal

Votes: 19 54.3%
  • Sport S

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Sport S+

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Custom (comment with settings)