Finally an owner! Let the fun begin!

Rpa11

Feb 25, 2024
Media
Putnam, NY
Today I took delivery of my Overtrail + I wanted to thank everyone in this forum for the sharing of information over the past five months waiting. Early return, 50 miles on the odometer and no complaints. I know there’s a long way to go with that but I’m very optimistic. I attached some photos, but in my excitement, I forgot to take photos of the inside but it is the Chateau NuLuxe trim. Looking forward to many more discussions!

Attachments

• IMG_4374.jpeg
    IMG_4374.jpeg
    546.1 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_4376.jpeg
    IMG_4376.jpeg
    648.8 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_4372.jpeg
    IMG_4372.jpeg
    416.4 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_4373.jpeg
    IMG_4373.jpeg
    611.7 KB · Views: 88
Today I took delivery of my Overtrail + I wanted to thank everyone in this forum for the sharing of information over the past five months waiting. Early return, 50 miles on the odometer and no complaints. I know there’s a long way to go with that but I’m very optimistic. I attached some photos, but in my excitement, I forgot to take photos of the inside but it is the Chateau NuLuxe trim. Looking forward to many more discussions!
Congrats!!! Anxiously awaiting my Prem+ in Atomic Silver to arrive

Congratulations I know you will enjoy it

Congrats man, we legit bought the exact same ride on the same day. Picked up my Nori OT+ this afternoon. Definitely feeling like it was worth the wait.

GX550 Poll

• Eco

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Comfort

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Normal

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • Sport S

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Sport S+

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Custom (comment with settings)