Gauging interest in a used OT+

JustinB

Aug 17, 2024
Florida
I’m curious how much “market adjustment” people are paying on their GX550s. I purchased a white OT+ with additional 4 year bumper-to-bumper a couple of weeks ago and I’m in a little over my head financially. I’ve been looking online for comps to see what a barely used one goes for to see if how much of a haircut I’ll take on mine. Selling it somewhere close to MSRP would be ideal. I figure wait times and market adjustment might help me get the most for it.

A couple of weeks ago they were going for well over MSRP on the used market. I'm sure you will find a buyer. Good luck
Where did you see that they were going for over msrp? In my neck of the woods it seems like most dealers are selling for Msrp.

Someone posted on this forum asking prices for used GX 550's and some were 15 to 20K over asking price. I went back through all the posts and cannot find that post. Sorry, but you shouldn't have any problems selling.

I finally found a Facebook marketplace ad for one here just the other day & it’s gone now. But I was absolutely shocked! 1,500kms or so. $135K! Listed as an OT, which is a $95K car new. Even if it was actually an OT+, that’s still a $105K car new here. Depending on where you’re at they may still be in such short supply that you may have no issues selling. Good luck!

GX550 Poll

• Eco

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Comfort

Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Normal

Votes: 19 54.3%
  • Sport S

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Sport S+

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Custom (comment with settings)