Greetings all from NY!

Titanpat57

Aug 1, 2024
Media
Beacon, NY
Hi folks,

Been active on the 4runner forums since 2009...IH8MUD for close to 15 years...and ExPo as well. Had 2- 5th gens since they came out (Trail 2010 and Trail Premium 2016)and racked up close to 300k between both vehicles.

Been crazy about the Overtrail since I first saw it. Test drove one back on the 23rd of July and that sealed the deal. Finally found the truck I wanted at Orange Co. Lexus in Middletown, NY....comes in the end of August or there abouts.

Very excited to be part of a new truck forum...the mods will be to a minimum for awhile...the War Department is keeping a close eye on this one. I promised I wouldn't do anything to the last truck...ARB bumper, winch, full length rack, and the list goes on and on. Hopefully someone comes up with a sweet winchplate...the thought of going winchless gives me the heeby- geebies..😅

Last edited:
Hi folks,

Been active on the 4runner forums since 2009...IH8MUD for close to 15 years...and ExPo as well. Had 2- 5th gens since they came out (Trail 2010 and Trail Premium 2016)and racked up close to 300k between both vehicles.

Been crazy about the Overtrail since I first saw it. Test drove one back on the 23rd of July and that sealed the deal. Finally found the truck I wanted at Orange Co. Lexus in Middletown, NY....comes in the end of August or there abouts.

Very excited to be part of a new truck forum...the mods will be to a minimum for awhile...the War Department is keeping a close eye on this one. I promised I wouldn't do anything to the last truck...ARB bumper, winch, full length rack, and the list goes on and on. Hopefully someone comes up with a sweet winchplate...the thought of going winchless gives me the heeby- geebies..😅
Welcome to the forum and good luck getting your GX soon.

Welcome from CT. Actually found our OT+ in NY. Lots of fun gadgets to learn on your new ride coming, but the core experience and aesthetic are fantastic. In the same camp with mods and such.

Black overtrail
Pic attached

Attachments

• IMG_5654.jpeg
    IMG_5654.jpeg
    471.2 KB · Views: 32
Welcome. Agree on not seeing many around. The GX is a great driver. Put the windows down and open the sun roof and plant your arm on the window sill. The little angle added in the trim on the door is super comfortable cruising with your arm resting on it once the glass is out of the way. Enjoy!

GX550 Poll

• Eco

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Comfort

Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Normal

Votes: 19 54.3%
  • Sport S

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Sport S+

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Custom (comment with settings)