Greetings from Indiana - new premium plus caviar

TW new GX owner

Jul 20, 2024
Media
Indiana
Hi. I’ll be getting delivery of my GX premium+ next few weeks. Really looking forward to it. Had my eye on GXs since last years unveiling and kept in contact with my salesperson at Lexus dealership. Unlike many of you I didn’t put deposit down last year. Wanted to wait to test drive and eyeball it in person which I did last month. I’m longtime Lexus owner. Wife has driven RXs for years and I had recently had a 19 ES350 F sport that I loved. My experience is Lexus always best in service compared to other brands I’ve owned over the years.. Will be trading in my GMC sierra 1500 Denali w/6.2 v8. Really don’t need truck anymore. I’ll miss the v8 - really smooth and nice because chip for active fuel management deducted due to pandemic build. Otherwise too big for my needs. Figure mpg will be a wash. Very excited to see what my GX experience brings.

Reactions: MJE
Hi. I’ll be getting delivery of my GX premium+ next few weeks. Really looking forward to it. Had my eye on GXs since last years unveiling and kept in contact with my salesperson at Lexus dealership. Unlike many of you I didn’t put deposit down last year. Wanted to wait to test drive and eyeball it in person which I did last month. I’m longtime Lexus owner. Wife has driven RXs for years and I had recently had a 19 ES350 F sport that I loved. My experience is Lexus always best in service compared to other brands I’ve owned over the years.. Will be trading in my GMC sierra 1500 Denali w/6.2 v8. Really don’t need truck anymore. I’ll miss the v8 - really smooth and nice because chip for active fuel management deducted due to pandemic build. Otherwise too big for my needs. Figure mpg will be a wash. Very excited to see what my GX experience brings.
Welcome to the forum and can't wait to see pics of your GX when it comes in.

Finally got it earlier this week. Drives much better than I expected.

Attachments

• IMG_5143.jpeg
    IMG_5143.jpeg
    169.1 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_5142.jpeg
    IMG_5142.jpeg
    136.4 KB · Views: 66

GX550 Poll

• Eco

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Comfort

Votes: 6 40.0%