Hello from Arizona

Bluegill

🏆 GX of the Month
Jul 16, 2024
Media
Scottsdale, AZ
Hello, new Lexus GX550 owner here, thanks for adding me. I came over to Toyota/Lexus trucks after 25 years of Land Rovers. I've had two Lexus IS250s in the past (wife's cars) and I've always been a fan of Toyota/Lexus quality. I'm looking forward to NOT constantly dumping thousands of dollars into maintenance and repairs...that's a way of life with Land Rover.

I'm located in Scottsdale, Arizona, I'm a geologist and I run my own consulting firm. I get out into the desert or mountains at least every month for some off roading and camping.

I'll attach a few photos of past trucks and the new GX550. The modifications have already begun. I created a thread over in the modifications forum.

1996 Moby.JPG

04D2.jpg

1.JPG

IMG_9735.jpg

Hello, new Lexus GX550 owner here, thanks for adding me. I came over to Toyota/Lexus trucks after 25 years of Land Rovers. I've had two Lexus IS250s in the past (wife's cars) and I've always been a fan of Toyota/Lexus quality. I'm looking forward to NOT constantly dumping thousands of dollars into maintenance and repairs...that's a way of life with Land Rover.

I'm located in Scottsdale, Arizona, I'm a geologist and I run my own consulting firm. I get out into the desert or mountains at least every month for some off roading and camping.

I'll attach a few photos of past trucks and the new GX550. The modifications have already begun. I created a thread over in the modifications forum.

View attachment 1863

View attachment 1864

View attachment 1865

View attachment 1866
Congrats on your purchase and welcome to the forum.

GX550 Poll

• Eco

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Comfort

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Normal

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • Sport S

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Sport S+

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Custom (comment with settings)