Lexus GX Dog Accessories

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 12, 2023
Media
FBG
I've been looking at getting a hard-bottomed backseat extender so my dog has more room to roam and protect my seats and interior from hair, nail scratches, etc. Today's Prime Deal was too good to resist, so I settled on the URPOWER backseat extender, which has a hard bottom and is also convertible if I need to partially fold it up to make room for a passenger.

Here's a direct link: Amazon.com

81hnjPtA5NL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

I've been looking at getting a hard-bottomed backseat extender so my dog has more room to roam and protect my seats and interior from hair, nail scratches, etc. Today's Prime Deal was too good to resist, so I settled on the URPOWER backseat extender, which has a hard bottom and is also convertible if I need to partially fold it up to make room for a passenger.

Here's a direct link: Amazon.com

View attachment 1838
Very cool

Does that allow access to the seatbelts for dog harnesses? It's a personal decision, but for me I want my dogs secured in a kennel or with harnesses rather than loose in the backset where they could become 60+ lbs projectiles in a crash. Once again, IMO that's not good for them or for me.

Does that allow access to the seatbelts for dog harnesses? It's a personal decision, but for me I want my dogs secured in a kennel or with harnesses rather than loose in the backset where they could become 60+ lbs projectiles in a crash. Once again, IMO that's not good for them or for me.
Good point! I watched the product video and it does have openings at the base to access the seatbelt buckles.

Reactions: JPE

GX550 Poll

• Eco

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Comfort

Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Normal

Votes: 19 54.3%
  • Sport S

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Sport S+

Votes: 2 5.7%