Lumbar won't stay put

Is it normal for the lumbar setting to not stay put? Mine seems to "deflate" fairly quickly after increasing it. Anybody else have this issue?
I have same issue. I wonder if the air system has leaks as we saw with the frequent passenger side where the air hose comes loose?

I have same issue. I wonder if the air system has leaks as we saw with the frequent passenger side where the air hose comes loose?
I remember seeing this issue in the 4runner forums for 5th generation 4runners. Some people said it was very quickly losing air. My 14-year old 4runner will hold the lumbar for a few days before losing air. But my GX is losing it very quickly. I guess I will open a ticket with the dealer. Can anybody else on here confirm that theirs holds for long periods?

I remember seeing this issue in the 4runner forums for 5th generation 4runners. Some people said it was very quickly losing air. My 14-year old 4runner will hold the lumbar for a few days before losing air. But my GX is losing it very quickly. I guess I will open a ticket with the dealer. Can anybody else on here confirm that theirs holds for long periods?
My lumbar support hasn’t been a problem since I adjusted it to near max 3 weeks ago. It seems to be holding

I thought maybe I was going crazy but I think mine is losing air very quickly. I just parked my car for 30 minutes and the lumbar was noticeably different

GX550 Poll

• 2 weeks

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • 1 - 2 months

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • 3 - 5 months

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • More than 5 months

Votes: 19 63.3%
Back