Mud Guard

SEVC OT+

May 23, 2024
Media
Georgia
Anyone ordered any of these mudguards from Lexus? They are listed on my dealer’s parts site, dealer located in US but they say Canada Spec.

Just curious how easy they are installed and also if anyone knows the difference between the two rear mudguards listed in the picture. Part numbers are different and cost is different.

Attachments

• IMG_4258.jpeg
    IMG_4258.jpeg
    283.7 KB · Views: 153
I’d love to see how these look.
Is there a photo of them anywhere to be found?
There's a few photos on the Facebook GX550 owners group, but in Canada they appear on the "build" page on lexus website

i found it easier to get mud flaps for my wifes volvo xc90 than for these trucks....all i see is ebay listings from china...is there a consumer access toyota parts catalog?

Took a flier on ordering the Canadian spec mud guards since there’s very little info from anywhere. I’m assuming that Canadian and US GX550’s should be the same, so I’ll post updates when they get here

I almost ordered those, but there was no photo so I wanted to be sure they were actually the mud flaps and not something else.
I chatted with my local dealer's parts guy on the phone about these part numbers - he said they looked like mudguards based on the description, but since they were Canadian spec they'd be special order (no returns). Another dealer online had them for much cheaper, so I ordered them and having them shipped. We'll see how long they take to arrive and I'll give an update.

I chatted with my local dealer's parts guy on the phone about these part numbers - he said they looked like mudguards based on the description, but since they were Canadian spec they'd be special order (no returns). Another dealer online had them for much cheaper, so I ordered them and having them shipped. We'll see how long they take to arrive and I'll give an update.
you will probably have to order the hardware too since you are ordering them individually

you will probably have to order the hardware too since you are ordering them individually
We'll see, I didn't see any separate hardware listed in the section on mudguards on the lexus parts website - but that should be easy enough to pick up locally if needed.

Took a flier on ordering the Canadian spec mud guards since there’s very little info from anywhere. I’m assuming that Canadian and US GX550’s should be the same, so I’ll post updates when they get here
did the mud guard work on the GX550?

did the mud guard work on the GX550?
Haven’t gotten them yet - reached out to dealer today as I hadn’t heard anything on the order. They have the rear ones, but front mudguards are on back order until mid-October. They’ll ship to me once all arrive, so I’ll keep you guys updated once I get them.

Haven’t gotten them yet - reached out to dealer today as I hadn’t heard anything on the order. They have the rear ones, but front mudguards are on back order until mid-October. They’ll ship to me once all arrive, so I’ll keep you guys updated once I get them.
Did u ask the dealer if it comes with hardware?

US LC part numbers removed from my LC250 for reference only.
Not for sale
IMG_6258.jpeg
IMG_6257.jpeg
IMG_6255.jpeg
IMG_6272.png

Attachments

• IMG_6259.jpeg
    IMG_6259.jpeg
    166.8 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

GX550 Poll

• Eco