Need a hacker for these noises!

Snooperstyle

May 26, 2024
Media
Charleston SC
Just did the first adventure in 4-low and tried out some of the GX’s capabilities. WOW it’s incredible, but we need a hacker to hack into this rig and turn off all these noises and notifications! It’s very distracting when you’re trying to concentrate on driving over tricky obstacles! Oh and the approach and departure angles are deplorable. Already ripped the rear bumper cover and janky hitch cover.

Agreed, all the beeps and flashing yellow and red lights on the camera's display are meaningless when you're crawling. Lookout! There's a bush! There's a rock! No shit, Sherlock. Even more annoying than the cross-traffic alert that you can't permanently turn off.

Didn’t have any trouble shutting that crap off for good. Haven’t heard a beep or seen a message since. Now I want my $5k back for all the useless tech I’ll never use!

Agreed, all the beeps and flashing yellow and red lights on the camera's display are meaningless when you're crawling. Lookout! There's a bush! There's a rock! No shit, Sherlock. Even more annoying than the cross-traffic alert that you can't permanently turn off.
The cross traffic thing is annoying to me. I get it why some would need it or should have it but for it to always be on, hurts me.

The cross traffic thing is annoying to me. I get it why some would need it or should have it but for it to always be on, hurts me.
I've become so used to the cross-traffic beeping that I don't really even notice it anymore. What a useless feature...who's the Lexus engineer moron who came up with this? Actually, it was probably a committee...

GX550 Poll

• 2 weeks

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • 1 - 2 months

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • 3 - 5 months

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • More than 5 months

Votes: 19 63.3%
Back