New here, GX550 Overtrail expected next week

rangertrace

Jul 29, 2024
Bedford, TX
Good morning, like most of you, I joined these forums to learn more about the GX550 Overtrail I should receive next week. We are not new to Lexus as my wife currently has a GX460 and drove an NX200 before that. Long story short, we are selling our Airstream and I no longer need my '21 GMC Denali 2500 (Black Diamond Addition). So, I'm trading it for the GX. I'm really looking forward to having a vehicle that's easy to drive around town and will fit in the garage.

Good morning, like most of you, I joined these forums to learn more about the GX550 Overtrail I should receive next week. We are not new to Lexus as my wife currently has a GX460 and drove an NX200 before that. Long story short, we are selling our Airstream and I no longer need my '21 GMC Denali 2500 (Black Diamond Addition). So, I'm trading it for the GX. I'm really looking forward to having a vehicle that's easy to drive around town and will fit in the garage.
Welcome to the forum and good luck picking up your GX next week.

Welcome, I picked up the my OT on Tuesday this week and it is a beast of a truck! I have an older 2013 GX and it is a bit larger but very nice to drive and handles well and still fits in to the garage. You will love it!!

GX550 Poll

• Eco

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Comfort

Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Normal

Votes: 19 54.3%
  • Sport S

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Sport S+

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Custom (comment with settings)