newmoose

Aug 26, 2024
NW Georgia
Hi everyone from North Georgia! Retired auto industry employee, love all things automotive, and a lifelong classic car enthusiast! Currently shopping for a GX550 Overtrail + after finding and test driving one In eminent white at a Toyota Dlr! Current and past vehicles includes various vintage Land Cruisers, LX570, RX350, F250, G35, 1963 Dodge Polara Convertible I completely restored, and the next project, a local one owner 1968 Mustang Coupe 6 Cyl sitting since 1987!
Thanks for allowing me to join and participate, I look forward to sharing my automotive experiences past, present, and future with everyone!

Hi everyone from North Georgia! Retired auto industry employee, love all things automotive, and a lifelong classic car enthusiast! Currently shopping for a GX550 Overtrail + after finding and test driving one In eminent white at a Toyota Dlr! Current and past vehicles includes various vintage Land Cruisers, LX570, RX350, F250, G35, 1963 Dodge Polara Convertible I completely restored, and the next project, a local one owner 1968 Mustang Coupe 6 Cyl sitting since 1987!
Thanks for allowing me to join and participate, I look forward to sharing my automotive experiences past, present, and future with everyone!
Welcome and happy hunting.

GX550 Poll

• Eco

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Comfort

Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Normal

Votes: 19 54.3%
  • Sport S

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Sport S+

Votes: 2 5.7%