🛠️ Member Build Rear Platform & Storage System

�Member Build

Lagunatic4x4

Apr 16, 2024
Media
Austin, TX
Any dudes or dudets looking for a platform or storage system for the rear cargo area? Sleeper platform, sliding drawers, sliding fridge, etc etc….Air Down Gear Up is about to officially release them! They worked with Ben from Dissent Off-Road on their new LC250 and worked with me for the GX550. It’s SUPER LEGIT!

Here’s an awesome teaser video from Instagram:

I've looked at their platform systems for the LC. Very nicely done....but holy shit, they are expensive. $8K+ for a sleeping platform with drawers and slide-out cutting boards!

I've looked at their platform systems for the LC. Very nicely done....but holy shit, they are expensive. $8K+ for a sleeping platform with drawers and slide-out cutting boards!
I don’t believe you have to spend that much. They aren’t cheap either, but the craftsmanship and service are top-notch! Let me know if you want to explore a system again and I can intro to the owners.

Oh, I'll bet the craftsmanship is top notch. The more basic system I'd want is Sliding Sleeper Platform with two standard drawers and one slide out table on passenger side drawer, no cutting board. $5044.

Oh word. Any other options out there? Or nothing that’s within budget + quality? Also, where are you located? Happy to show you my setup if you’re close (Central Texas).

GX550 Poll

• Eco

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Comfort

Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Normal

Votes: 19 54.3%
  • Sport S

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Sport S+

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Custom (comment with settings)