Starts without key fob.

aldeadbolt

Aug 11, 2024
Floriduh
In today’s adventures. Got in the car at home, drove to work, get to work. I can’t find my key fob, checked the app, it won’t lock the car saying the key fob is inside the vehicle. So I spend a half hour feeling like a dummy for losing my fob in car. No luck. I started and stopped it multiple times during the search to cool off the inside bc Florida is horrible and hot. I drive the car home thinking I’ll just start taking stuff apart. What’s on the counter? THE KEY FOB. Sooo, good times hah. Not sure how it’s starting, the other key is nowhere close, so this is a first. Idk man, this is really turning out to be quite the vehicle 😂

In today’s adventures. Got in the car at home, drove to work, get to work. I can’t find my key fob, checked the app, it won’t lock the car saying the key fob is inside the vehicle. So I spend a half hour feeling like a dummy for losing my fob in car. No luck. I started and stopped it multiple times during the search to cool off the inside bc Florida is horrible and hot. I drive the car home thinking I’ll just start taking stuff apart. What’s on the counter? THE KEY FOB. Sooo, good times hah. Not sure how it’s starting, the other key is nowhere close, so this is a first. Idk man, this is really turning out to be quite the vehicle 😂
Edit: thought maybe I had the digital key, but nope, never downloaded it. Mystery.

GX550 Poll

• Eco

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Comfort

Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Normal

Votes: 19 54.3%
  • Sport S

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Sport S+

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Custom (comment with settings)