🧡 Wanted WTB: Overtrail Wheels & Tire in NJ/NY/PA/CT

LouNYC

Jul 12, 2024
Central New Jersey
I have a Land Cruiser 1958 coming in a few weeks. I am looking to purchase Overtrail Wheels & Tire near NJ/NY/PA/CT. I am located near Princeton NJ. Thanks in advance.

When and if my rig gets delivered (due very soon),, I’m going to be swapping out my wheels/tires but probably not until late August / Early September. If you are still looking then, circle back. I’m in NY metro area. If I do it sooner, I’ll let you know.

When and if my rig gets delivered (due very soon),, I’m going to be swapping out my wheels/tires but probably not until late August / Early September. If you are still looking then, circle back. I’m in NY metro area. If I do it sooner, I’ll let you know.
Thanks, keep me in mind when you are ready.

I have a set of 5....but I'm in Scottsdale, AZ. I heard a full set was about $350 or so to ship FedEx ground. That's about 44 craft beers at a bar...a steep tax for shipping in my opinion. If you don't find anything, give me a shout. I don't have mine advertised yet but someone expressed interest on the facebook GX550 page. He hasn't replied in a few days so they are certainly available.

Thanks, keep me in mind when you are ready.
Just to get back to you, I got my truck, but I’m gonna hold onto the wheels for a little bit. Too many other things to do first. if something changes, I’ll come back to this thread and let you know if you’re still interested. Good luck!

I have a set of 5....but I'm in Scottsdale, AZ. I heard a full set was about $350 or so to ship FedEx ground. That's about 44 craft beers at a bar...a steep tax for shipping in my opinion. If you don't find anything, give me a shout. I don't have mine advertised yet but someone expressed interest on the facebook GX550 page. He hasn't replied in a few days so they are certainly available.
How much are you looking for your 5 OT wheels & tires?

GX550 Poll

• Eco

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Comfort

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Normal

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • Sport S

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Sport S+

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Custom (comment with settings)