Any updates on the production delays?

Thank you Nuke, if I am reading it correctly there are no 550s scheduled as of yet. The only GXs showing are the 460.
That is what I see also. However, I did see a post where a dealer had mentioned to a customer what they had in the pipeline. So, just possibly these are "public" allocation tables, and dealers have an inside track. Or, the dealer was sharing their "wish list" that had not actually been allocated? In any case, we are getting close I think. I have been noticing how the 460's are rapidly being sold.

For those in the San Diego area, they have 2 listed for arrival for mid April. You can even click through for the window sticker.

Lexus San Diego

Attachments

• window sticker.jpg
    window sticker.jpg
    299.4 KB · Views: 144
Had a local dealer email me today to say that the vehicles had been built and should show up in their inventory management system next week. This will allow them to see the models and descriptions of the vehicles they will be receiving.

My dealer in wa state told that they would be getting a premium + and an overtrail mid to late April for potential buyers to test drive.

No word on when actual retail vehicles will arrive. I figured dealers would be getting allocations soon.

GX550 Poll

• Eco

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Comfort

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Normal

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • Sport S

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Sport S+

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Custom (comment with settings)