Anyone with Luxury, Premium or Premium + have vibration issues?

Runner193

May 21, 2024
Media
Virginia
I apologize if this has already been addressed. Is anyone with a Luxury, Premium, or Premium + (Non Adaptive Variable Suspension models) experiencing vibrations similar to what is being explained by the Overtrail (+) and Luxury + owners?. I did see one post a while back for a Premium + but if I remember correctly it was felt in the gas pedal and appeared to be different from what all others are explaining.

From what I've learned, the vibration issue is seemingly across all model lines, particularly noticeable when the V35A turbo engine reaches around 5000 rpms. Vibration is mostly felt in the gas pedal and the steering column. I'm taking delivery of a Premium + in a couple of weeks and will report back on this.

From what I've learned, the vibration issue is seemingly across all model lines, particularly noticeable when the V35A turbo engine reaches around 5000 rpms. Vibration is mostly felt in the gas pedal and the steering column. I'm taking delivery of a Premium + in a couple of weeks and will report back on this.
Welcome to the forum and hope all goes well with the delivery of your GX.

GX550 Poll

• Eco

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Comfort

Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Normal

Votes: 19 54.3%
  • Sport S

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Sport S+

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Custom (comment with settings)