Awaiting delivery of an Atomic Silver OverTrail plus

AZ Overtrail Plus

Jul 1, 2024
Phoenix, AZ
Hi All we are Bob & Kathee We are awaiting delivery of an Atomic Silver OverTrail plus. We also have a Jeep Wrangle Sahara Unlimited, Chevy Equinox, and a Jayco Seneca 37K. Our daughter has our original 2003 Toyota LandCruiser. Just sold our 23 yr old Ford Excursion with 7.3L Diesel. We have been lifetime Boaters but recenty changed to the RV World.
We enjoy RVing, Trail Riding, Golf, Hiking, and travel.

Hi All we are Bob & Kathee We are awaiting delivery of an Atomic Silver OverTrail plus. We also have a Jeep Wrangle Sahara Unlimited, Chevy Equinox, and a Jayco Seneca 37K. Our daughter has our original 2003 Toyota LandCruiser. Just sold our 23 yr old Ford Excursion with 7.3L Diesel. We have been lifetime Boaters but recenty changed to the RV World.
If I would have had the choice Atomic Silver with Black RHINO RIMS looks soooooo elegant good luck

Welcome to the forum.

I had a dealer in your neck of the woods call me on an OT+ and I would have jumped at it - but they had the nerve to add an $8K side window tint package, a $4K wrap package (just the front 1/2 of the hood and 1/2 of the quarter panels) plus a 'wheel protection package for $3.5K. I literally asked them if they thought I was stupid. The good news is according to the sales person - and I love this - "we are not a mark-up dealer'.

I had a dealer in your neck of the woods call me on an OT+ and I would have jumped at it - but they had the nerve to add an $8K side window tint package, a $4K wrap package (just the front 1/2 of the hood and 1/2 of the quarter panels) plus a 'wheel protection package for $3.5K. I literally asked them if they thought I was stupid. The good news is according to the sales person - and I love this - "we are not a mark-up dealer'.

I hear you YellowLab, we had to add 6.000 over msrp for window tint and film protection package. It is just added dealer profit - supply / demend add on. In CA there are adding 25,000 to the LandCruiser so I figured I would get the GX at only 6,000 over.

I hear you YellowLab, we had to add 6.000 over msrp for window tint and film protection package. It is just added dealer profit - supply / demend add on. In CA there are adding 25,000 to the LandCruiser so I figured I would get the GX at only 6,000 over.
If you do not mind a wait - Longo is the largest Lexus dealer in the Western US and is East of LA. Understand 46% of the GX's coming to the west cost hit Longo - there are 39 on their web page now (spoke for obviously). No mark-ups/games - you pay MSRP. Give them a $500 deposit and you are good to go for about a 4 month wait

If you do not mind a wait - Longo is the largest Lexus dealer in the Western US and is East of LA. Understand 46% of the GX's coming to the west cost hit Longo - there are 39 on their web page now (spoke for obviously). No mark-ups/games - you pay MSRP. Give them a $500 deposit and you are good to go for about a 4 month wait
Hey YellowLab, have you gotten your vehicle from Longo? I placed an order for an Overtrail + on 11/28/23 and I'm not even close to getting it.

Well, I was offered an in stock one a few days ago but I declined. I had suspicions it wasn't exactly new. I recently changed my preferred color to Nori Green/Onyx or straight Nori Green from Earth. Haven't seen an Overtrail + in Nori Green at Longo thus far.

Thanks.

Hey YellowLab, have you gotten your vehicle from Longo? I placed an order for an Overtrail + on 11/28/23 and I'm not even close to getting it.

Well, I was offered an in stock one a few days ago but I declined. I had suspicions it wasn't exactly new. I recently changed my preferred color to Nori Green/Onyx or straight Nori Green from Earth. Haven't seen an Overtrail + in Nori Green at Longo thus far.

Thanks.
Did you order at Longo?

GX550 Poll

• 2 weeks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 - 2 months

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 3 - 5 months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More than 5 months

Votes: 6 75.0%
Back