Below MSRP now?

anybody find a deal under msrp yet?
I would just be happy if you find one AT MSRP. My local dealer wants $10k ADM. Found my OT at MSRP an hour away 🤙🏼
IMG_2862.jpeg

the demand is there so i understand them sticking to msrp but anything over I will not do. I would rather drive a couple hours then to pay over. Good way to break the vehicle in as well. I might just wait for the 2025 to come out to see if there is a hybrid.

Sept 2024 - $1k off MSRP in MA. Premium+ with PIO, no dealer add ons. Maybe I was lucky with availability and timing , was not in the market for a new vehicle but our 2022 GX460 was totaled in a storm. Called my sales contact and asked about availability, they had one available but not our color choice. Luckily they had a few units incoming and I got one within 2+ weeks. Pending paperwork and will pick it up next week.

1726268946282.jpeg

Last edited:
Sept 2024 - $1k off MSRP in MA. Premium+ with PIO, no dealer add ons. Maybe I was lucky with availability and timing , was not in the market for a new vehicle but our 2022 GX460 was totaled in a storm. Called my sales contact and asked about availability, they had one available but not our color choice. Luckily they had a few units incoming and I got one within 2+ weeks. Pending paperwork and will pick it up next week.
Very nice!! I just came back from a dealership and they are at msrp but have a $3k dealer handling processing fee. Is this a standard fee with Lexus dealers? Seems excessive

Very nice!! I just came back from a dealership and they are at msrp but have a $3k dealer handling processing fee. Is this a standard fee with Lexus dealers? Seems excessive
Our doc fee was $ 687, title $ 5, "other" undisclosed fee $ 135. I believe delivery and handling fee of $ 1,350 on window sticker is fixed. Did you ask what the handling fee is for?

View attachment 3431

I'm following this thread. It's going to be interesting to see how this plays out after the initial pent of demand is satisfied.

GX550 Poll

• 2 weeks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 - 2 months

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 3 - 5 months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More than 5 months

Votes: 6 75.0%
Back