Best news of the week.

My sales guy texted and said their first group of GX550's were released from hold and are in transit from Jacksonville. Due on his lot July 2nd. We've been on the phone getting paperwork completed ahead of time. Got my daily ride sold to an old frat buddy. It's all in the pipeline!
So after the sale will he still be your buddy I sure you made him happy

My sales guy texted and said their first group of GX550's were released from hold and are in transit from Jacksonville. Due on his lot July 2nd. We've been on the phone getting paperwork completed ahead of time. Got my daily ride sold to an old frat buddy. It's all in the pipeline!
A review would be nice after you have a chance to put some miles on it. Not many reviews since there are not many GX's on the road. I've provided a review and just love my GX. Hoping you will be just as pleased as I am.

A review would be nice after you have a chance to put some miles on it. Not many reviews since there are not many GX's on the road. I've provided a review and just love my GX. Hoping you will be just as pleased as I am.
Oh, I plan to. Got a trail along the river in the national forest picked out to try the different drive modes in the dirt.

GX550 Poll

• 2 weeks

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • 1 - 2 months

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • 3 - 5 months

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • More than 5 months

Votes: 19 63.3%
Back