Deposit Made!!!

WhiteShark78

Jul 6, 2024
Bucks County, PA
Got the call today from my dealer in Lehigh Valley. They got allocated an Atomic Silver Prem+ w/ Captains Chairs, Black Interior. Exactly what I was looking for. Being built this week and should be at the dealership mid August at the latest.
Asked them to remove the heads up display $900(don't want & never had one) and the roof rack ($1,450) at the factory. Going through the PIO list now to see what I'll ask to remove.
So excited.

Roof rack is a port installed option so prob can get that removed if your dealer is nice. The HUD is factory installed and Lexus is apparently making all if not most of them with those built in. If it’s in the spec already likely won’t be able to remove that without having to get another car altogether. That’s just what I’ve been told at the dealer and regional corporate level. Worth asking if you don’t want it, but don’t knock it before you try it - there’s a reason lots of cars are getting them, it’s a safety benefit to not look down. Wouldn’t be a deal killer for me personally

Roof rack is a port installed option so prob can get that removed if your dealer is nice. The HUD is factory installed and Lexus is apparently making all if not most of them with those built in. If it’s in the spec already likely won’t be able to remove that without having to get another car altogether. That’s just what I’ve been told at the dealer and regional corporate level. Worth asking if you don’t want it, but don’t knock it before you try it - there’s a reason lots of cars are getting them, it’s a safety benefit to not look down. Wouldn’t be a deal killer for me personally
Thanks for the info SEVC OT+... I told them it wasn't a deal breaker, but since it wasn't built yet i'd try and ask. I have to be honest, my sales rep wasn't the most knowledgeable about the options etc. Neither am I and I thank everyone here for the information I've learned thus far.

Got the call today from my dealer in Lehigh Valley. They got allocated an Atomic Silver Prem+ w/ Captains Chairs, Black Interior. Exactly what I was looking for. Being built this week and should be at the dealership mid August at the latest.
Asked them to remove the heads up display $900(don't want & never had one) and the roof rack ($1,450) at the factory. Going through the PIO list now to see what I'll ask to remove.
So excited.
Congrats.

Like @SEVC OT+ stated, probably will not be able to change the configuration.

GX550 Poll

• Eco

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Comfort

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Normal

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • Sport S

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Sport S+

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Custom (comment with settings)