Finally new GX owner

May 14, 2024
Media
SE USA
Picked up my Atomic Silver OT over the weekend. Had a bit of a drive home (~300 miles) and enjoyed every minute of it. The nubby tires caused some vibration early on but as I got home, it was buttery smooth. Trying to find my sweet spot with all the driving modes, but enjoying the tinkering. I’ve got 400 miles on it- holler if you have any questions!

Attachments

• IMG_3160.jpeg
    IMG_3160.jpeg
    265.3 KB · Views: 248
Picked up my Atomic Silver OT over the weekend. Had a bit of a drive home (~300 miles) and enjoyed every minute of it. The nubby tires caused some vibration early on but as I got home, it was buttery smooth. Trying to find my sweet spot with all the driving modes, but enjoying the tinkering. I’ve got 400 miles on it- holler if you have any questions!
Congratulations.

Very happy you have and enjoying it congratulations

Congratulations on the purchase. I'm surprised to hear about the tires? What nubs are you talking about that eventually got smooth?

Congrats! Looks like you have the chateau interior. Would you mind taking pictures from the outside with the doors open? I'd love to get a better sense of how chateau looks with atomic!

I was sold and waiting on the black interior but once I saw this in person, it was a no brainer. I love it. Not as light or white/beige as I thought it would be.
Congrats! Looks like you have the chateau interior. Would you mind taking pictures from the outside with the doors open? I'd love to get a better sense of how chateau looks with atomic!

Attachments

• IMG_3136.jpeg
    IMG_3136.jpeg
    83.1 KB · Views: 177
I was sold and waiting on the black interior but once I saw this in person, it was a no brainer. I love it. Not as light or white/beige as I thought it would be.
That's great to hear.... I was wanting the black interior on a Nori OT+ but a spec with Chateau is coming soon that I put my name on and I've been questioning it. I haven't seen any in person yet.

Love the picture of the Chateau interior on your GX550, could you confirm if you are seeing any color transfer issues (blue jeans, etc.). I have always had a black interior and am considering taking the plunge into Chateau as well!

Reactions: MJE

GX550 Poll

• 2 weeks

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • 1 - 2 months

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • 3 - 5 months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More than 5 months

Votes: 9 69.2%
Back