Guess on hybrid availability?

AUAv8r

Oct 21, 2024
N. Alabama
Hi
I know its probably a guess, but does anyone know any details or heard anything about when to expect it? I'm a former GX460 owner and am between the LC or GX. I'd prefer the GX from an owership/dealership standpoint, but I am really drawn to the LC hybrid as we drive a lot and wouldn't mind the additional efficiency. I'm planning to buy in the next few months, but would hold off if I knew the GX hybrid was inbound at some point. All I can find out online is that the hybrid is more than likely the same setup used in the LC which makes sense.

Thanks for any guesses/info!

2026MY

But no one actually knows anything, maybe buy a GX now and trade it in on the hybrid if that becomes a compelling option.

You very well might be waiting forever.

I wouldn’t want the hybrid. I initially purchased the 250 being a Land Cruiser guy and dumped it in 2 months. Terrible power delivery and mediocre mileage

I wouldn’t want the hybrid. I initially purchased the 250 being a Land Cruiser guy and dumped it in 2 months. Terrible power delivery and mediocre mileage
Thats what I read on the hybrid. Real world driving MPG was pretty low compared to what was being published.

After spending two days off-roading in mine, I have come to really like the power train. Nothing strained it and on the way home I got 19 MPG with lift and 34's. Half highway and half city. I'm pretty happy with that.

With the hybrid LC, I had the same wheels/tires that I moved over the GX. Once you get above 70mph, the mileage drops on the LC and it struggles to stay in 8th. It pulls 7-10lb of boost cruising to maintain 80mph

Back