GX 550 Roof Rack for Sale - NJ 07083

KunleMarcus

Sep 18, 2024
Media
My GX 550 Luxury+ came with a port-installed roof rack. But I do not need one and I would like to sell it. I took delivery 2 months ago. Original roof rack cost price is $1,450. I'm open to your offer. Please contact me if you're interested. Location is Union, NJ 07083. Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_7047.jpg
    IMG_7047.jpg
    471.2 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_7038.jpg
    IMG_7038.jpg
    360.6 KB · Views: 12
Any chance you have pictures of how it looks from inside with the dynamic roof ON and OFF? What are you planning on doing after you get rid of the roof? Thanks.

Any chance you have pictures of how it looks from inside with the dynamic roof ON and OFF? What are you planning on doing after you get rid of the roof? Thanks.
I can take some photos of it from inside for you.
About what I intend to after removing the rack: I expect that the rail will remain in place. That's how I expect to leave it. Except something is wrong with that? I've never had need of a roof rack in my decades of owning multiple cars.

I can take some photos of it from inside for you.
About what I intend to after removing the rack: I expect that the rail will remain in place. That's how I expect to leave it. Except something is wrong with that? I've never had need of a roof rack in my decades of owning multiple cars.
Sounds good. Thanks. I’m trying to get either rack or cross bars for when I need a roof box for my snowboards. This might be an easy option. But I don’t know how much it will obstruct my sky roof.

Latest Discussions

GX550 Poll

• 2 weeks

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • 1 - 2 months

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • 3 - 5 months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More than 5 months

Votes: 9 69.2%
Back