enjoying the forum, and looking forward to contributing

Attachments

• Back GX 550 Overtrail .jpg
    Back GX 550 Overtrail .jpg
    249.2 KB · Views: 66
  • Front GX 550 Overtrail.jpg
    Front GX 550 Overtrail.jpg
    330.9 KB · Views: 56
Purchased via ebay from USA OEM GLOSS BLACK LEXUS GX 550 BLACK OUT EMBLEM OVERLAY PT948-60240-02

with the USD v AUD, it works out the same price as the Dealer, but the Dealer could not promise when it could arrive, and it was here in 10 days from USA
Does it just fit over the top of the original lettering?

I have a black one coming in Nov so cannot wait, have you decided on any bar work?
Again, in the US they have some great quality modifications, I don't know if in Aus, it will come as fast given the demand is limited by supply of persons seeking these modifications.

When you have say 30 to 50 potential sales a year that is a bit of investment, when they will focus on other lines.

here is a hybrid for the front that I really like for numerous reasons e.g. moving the recovery points from underneath to a position you can locate.

and this group just released one for a winch

great videos if you want to see what is behind the various panels from this company

I am trying to find a good installer locally that will do the installation based on importing something from US, but my search continues

Again, in the US they have some great quality modifications, I don't know if in Aus, it will come as fast given the demand is limited by supply of persons seeking these modifications.

When you have say 30 to 50 potential sales a year that is a bit of investment, when they will focus on other lines.

here is a hybrid for the front that I really like for numerous reasons e.g. moving the recovery points from underneath to a position you can locate.

and this group just released one for a winch

great videos if you want to see what is behind the various panels from this company

I am trying to find a good installer locally that will do the installation based on importing something from US, but my search continues

I reached to NYtop as well but at the time they would not deliver to Aus, I think the bar for the Toyota Prado looks pretty neat, looking for one to follow the lines of the grille similar to this one. This is for the 460

Attachments

• IMG_0617.jpeg
    IMG_0617.jpeg
    30.2 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_0618.png
    IMG_0618.png
    261.9 KB · Views: 45

GX550 Poll

• 2 weeks

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • 1 - 2 months

Votes: 6 20.0%