Incognito Lexus GX 550 Photos 🌫️

Need to wash her again. It’s been raining non stop for the past few days.

IMG_8739.jpeg

Nice examples under various lighting. I am waiting on ours in Incognito, hoping we made the right choice. I like the understated look with this color. Our first choice was Atomic Silver as I thought it looked really nice on the GX550. It was not available within the timeframe I needed a vehicle.

I was sad the front wasn't blacked out with the option, but then I read there may be a sensor in the 'L'?
There is but the decal shouldn’t hinder the radar performance. Atleast that’s what I’m told. It’s pretty much link a layer of tint in front. I kind of like the stealth look. We’ll see though.

There is but the decal shouldn’t hinder the radar performance. Atleast that’s what I’m told. It’s pretty much link a layer of tint in front. I kind of like the stealth look. We’ll see though.
I like it. Did you trim it yourself or order something that fits? Trimming might be a bridge too far for me, haha.

I like it. Did you trim it yourself or order something that fits? Trimming might be a bridge too far for me, haha.
I bought it from an Etsy seller. It was precut, but honestly it was a pain to line up. It took quite a few attempts to line up because the decal didn’t have much extra material and if you did it wrong you would not be able to tuck in the extra lip material for a decent finished look.

I like it so far and I think I’ll keep it around. Also gives it a nice stealth look which I want.

I just drove by the dealer today, and I noticed that they had a premium trim which had unpainted moulding below the doors, whereas mine is painted. My question is which trim gets the painted moldings under door?

GX550 Poll

• Eco

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Comfort

Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Normal

Votes: 19 54.3%
  • Sport S

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Sport S+

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Custom (comment with settings)