Lexus GX 550 Eminent White Pearl Photos ⚪

Located at Bobby Rahal Lexus in Lancaster

gx550-white-Bobby Rahal Lexus Lancaster1.jpg

Reactions: MJE
Got lucky and managed to snag one here in Fort Worth a couple of weeks ago. White Overtrail+.... got 1,100 miles on it now and absolutely love it. It fits in the garage too!
Looks great, congratulations. And it looks like you didn't get the privilege of paying for the crossbars as a port installed option. :) How much clearance does your OT+ have between the top of the roof rails and the bottom of your garage opening?

I got on the waiting list at the Dallas dealership this weekend after test driving their Overtrail - was told 9 - 12 months waitlist but I definitely got the feeling from a couple comments that timeframe was an "under promise and over deliver" kind of time frame.

Last edited:
Looks great, congratulations. And it looks like you didn't get the privilege of paying for the crossbars as a port installed option. :) How much clearance does your OT+ have between the top of the roof rails and the bottom of your garage opening?

I got on the waiting list at the Dallas dealership this weekend after test driving their Overtrail - was told 9 - 12 months waitlist but I definitely got the feeling from a couple comments that timeframe was an "under promise and over deliver" kind of time frame.
I backed it out a little and checked, 5" of clearance to the top of the roof rails is all I've got as measured by a tape measure.

Reactions: JPE
I backed it out a little and checked, 5" of clearance to the top of the roof rails is all I've got as measured by a tape measure.
Thanks. I measured my garage against the official height spec and won’t have a lot of room either but it will fit.

My wife picked hers up yesterday. I really do like it, but it was hard to see the old one go....

Attachments

• 2024.jpg
    2024.jpg
    302.4 KB · Views: 125
  • Green GX.jpg
    Green GX.jpg
    238.2 KB · Views: 141
Saw this OT+ at the dealership today - first time I have seen the Yakima basket installed. OT+ looked better in person.

Attachments

• IMG_4359.jpeg
    IMG_4359.jpeg
    155.2 KB · Views: 107
  • IMG_4355.jpeg
    IMG_4355.jpeg
    162.5 KB · Views: 103
Saw this OT+ at the dealership today - first time I have seen the Yakima basket installed. OT+ looked better in person.
Looks like wind noise galore. And looks like they have aftermarket wheels on there. I bet they have a nice upcharge for all of this.

Parked by the Wind Chill Pearl LC at church. It’s creamier than the GX.

Also took pic next to our Caviar GX460. These GX’s sure are different! But I really like both.

Attachments

• IMG_2932.jpeg
    IMG_2932.jpeg
    377 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_2931.jpeg
    IMG_2931.jpeg
    526.5 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_2858.jpeg
    IMG_2858.jpeg
    209.9 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_2857.jpeg
    IMG_2857.jpeg