Lexus of Orlando 2.5k over msrp

BryanM68

Aug 5, 2024
Fernandina Beach Fl
Has anyone purchased from Lexus of Orlando recently? I spoke with them yesterday and they are still demanding 2.5k over msrp. I think at this point that is a little ridiculous. Has anyone talked them down from the 2.5k?

Hi, I bought my OT+ from them mid-May for $1,500 over Msrp, but only did so because I could not find another OT+ in Nori anywhere else on the East coast. They had one on the lot from a preorder that could not get financing and I was next on their list. They were asking for 4k over though and I was able to talk them down. There were 3 other interested buyers there at the dealership when I bought mine waiting for my deal to fall through to buy it at the 4k markup, but things have cooled down a bunch since then, 2.5k seems excessive unless you absolutely have to have it now.

Hi, I bought my OT+ from them mid-May for $1,500 over Msrp, but only did so because I could not find another OT+ in Nori anywhere else on the East coast. They had one on the lot from a preorder that could not get financing and I was next on their list. They were asking for 4k over though and I was able to talk them down. There were 3 other interested buyers there at the dealership when I bought mine waiting for my deal to fall through to buy it at the 4k markup, but things have cooled down a bunch since then, 2.5k seems excessive unless you absolutely have to have it now.
Thanks for the info!

I had contacted a dealership about a vehicle they had listed online. At that time they indicated it was pre-sold and that they were only selling to customers in their area. They reached out to me today indicting "Chances are our inventory and prices have changed." I think they are getting caught up with the pre-orders in my state. Hopefully you will see the same in FLA. As we get closer to the end of the year others may be waiting until the 2025 models are released. I am looking forward to my GX arriving in 2-3 weeks (placed deposit the first week of January). If you are willing to wait a bit you probably will be able to get exactly what you want at msrp.

GX550 Poll

• Eco

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Comfort

Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Normal

Votes: 19 54.3%
  • Sport S

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Sport S+

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Custom (comment with settings)