Multi-information display trip vs total average

GXr0ckOR

Jun 7, 2024
NOLA
Good afternoon! I traded my ‘21 460 in on the 550 about a month ago and for the life of me cannot figure out how to change the fuel economy read out on the multi information display (instrument cluster)to show the trip average instead of the total average. The owners manual (2-1 p.84) shows an image of it in trip average. The same goes for the driver information display p. 86. The manual says displays the average since the display was reset.

My workaround has been to update Vehicle> trip information > history and while it achieves the same information update (as long as you reset say trip A at the same time), I can’t flip between trip A, B, and Total for economy and drive info.

Has anyone else figured this out?

Attachments

• IMG_6251.jpeg
    IMG_6251.jpeg
    231.4 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_6250.jpeg
    IMG_6250.jpeg
    242.3 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_6564.jpeg
    IMG_6564.jpeg
    188 KB · Views: 74
Good afternoon! I traded my ‘21 460 in on the 550 about a month ago and for the life of me cannot figure out how to change the fuel economy read out on the multi information display (instrument cluster)to show the trip average instead of the total average. The owners manual (2-1 p.84) shows an image of it in trip average. The same goes for the driver information display p. 86. The manual says displays the average since the display was reset.

My workaround has been to update Vehicle> trip information > history and while it achieves the same information update (as long as you reset say trip A at the same time), I can’t flip between trip A, B, and Total for economy and drive info.

watching too....

Congrats and welcome.

I'm just as confused. between what the dash show, what the trip computer in setting shows and what the App shows. Maybe one day down the road I'll figure it out.

my OT+ displays the trip data-mileage, mpg and time in the center screen when I turn the vehicle off and before you open the door. just fyi. data from the completed drive only.

GX550 Poll

• 2 weeks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 - 2 months

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 3 - 5 months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More than 5 months

Votes: 6 75.0%
Back