New to forums

NOA

Jul 22, 2024
Houston Texas
Hi I am new to the Forums Not sure if Im posting correctly. I'm here because I put our deposit down in December in Houston Northside Lexus.We are waiting for an update since last week. The last we heard was maybe august.I see some were able to track theirs.What and how did you get the information to track? I don't like calling our dealer Sales guy seems to busy lately for responses.We are going on vacation in august I am trying to make sure we have our stuff ready to go. We have waited forever it seems.

Reactions: MJE
Hi I am new to the Forums Not sure if Im posting correctly. I'm here because I put our deposit down in December in Houston Northside Lexus.We are waiting for an update since last week. The last we heard was maybe august.I see some were able to track theirs.What and how did you get the information to track? I don't like calling our dealer Sales guy seems to busy lately for responses.We are going on vacation in august I am trying to make sure we have our stuff ready to go. We have waited forever it seems.
Welcome to the forum.

Reactions: NOA
Thank you Cajun Heat I see you put in for a luxury+ as well .Have you received yours?
Hey @NOA .

I have not. Put our deposit at Westside Lexus back in March, so haven't been waiting too long. I am thinking it will be next year before we get the call.

They did call me about a month ago asking me if I wanted a Luxury in a color we didn't want and we turned it down.

That's what we think maybe next year for us too! I am not sure if we will hold off that long. We may need to get something this year.We went with Caviar with Saddle tan interior.We hope you can get yours sooner than next year!

That's what we think maybe next year for us too! I am not sure if we will hold off that long. We may need to get something this year.We went with Caviar with Saddle tan interior.We hope you can get yours sooner than next year!
Nice color combo you picked.

We are willing to wait. The wife is driving a heavily modded '22 Explorer ST right now, so she will be fine until the GX comes in.

Back