Nice Looking Stuff from Victory 4x4

They've got that great picture from the steps on Black Bear Pass with the winch bumper, rack, sliders, etc. but then none of those products are listed below yet! I want to see bumper and slider details.

The front bumper looks promising. I wish they didn't have to get all fancy with the cut-outs, accent trim pieces, giant logos, etc. It takes away from the clean lines of the truck.

All I want is a slim front bumper that can house a real truck winch with clean lines and prominent recovery points, a plain rear bumper with recovery points and the stock rear hitch, and simple rock sliders with flat step tops. I don't want to be a rolling advertisement for the aftermarket company.

I just watched Victory's rear bumper installation video. I must admit that they have created an incredible rear bumper - I've installed front & rear bumpers from 4 different manufacturers on my past trucks and they were not nearly as well made and well thought out as this Victory product.

Nice, but OUCH. Nearly two grand. I added it to my cart to check shipping and was surprised there is a 10% off sale. And then $450 more to ship it!

Ouch is right....$450 to ship from Michigan to Colorado? Not going to be any better to AZ. I just priced out a full suite of products - front bumper, rear bumper, sliders, and full skid plates (3 of them) = $6,077 with the 10% off. Shipping at $450 on all that would be somewhat OK. But $450 shipping on one bumper? No way. I really like everything but their sliders. They just look a bit too bulky with the light housings at the front & rear...but the lights would be cool to have.

Not much out there yet and not one of the manufacturers I know,. But personally while it looks functional, I agree it looks kinda crass. $80k vehicle, I want it looking professional and bad ass. I’m not going to put big lights on the roof or stickers all over it, and that’s kinda the feel I get looking at this stuff. But it’s a personal thing and it’s probably great stuff.

GX550 Poll

• 2 weeks

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • 1 - 2 months

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • 3 - 5 months

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • More than 5 months

Votes: 10 66.7%
Back