🛠️ Member Build Overtrail Updgrades

�Member Build
Was around the Happy Jack area (Flagstaff, Rim and such) last weekend and will be in Flag the coming weekend as well. If you have time and wouldn't mind I’d appreciate seeing your vehicle. I will pm my number to you
Hello, we are camping Friday through Sunday near Happy Jack, relatively close to Highway 87 (as opposed to closer to Flag). I wrote down your number and I'll let you know what we are up to! If we could meet that would be great.

Thanks man! I doubt politics is welcomed on this forum so I'll keep it brief....Trump comes off as a pompous, egotistical asshole and that's probably because he is a pompous, egotistical asshole. But I don't want to be friends with him or invite him over for dinner. I just want him to run the country like a business and stop the government from wasting my time and money, which is more than I can say for the left side of the aisle, which has gone completely batshit crazy in this country as far as fiscal responsibility and basic logic are concerned.
I'm not a moderator so I'll leave it up to them, but I certainly don't come to this forum for political talk. And rather than get into a discussion, I'll just ask that moderators weigh in and, hopefully for the forum's sake, remove these posts.

It's just my opinion, but I strongly agree that this is not the place for politics. I love off roading and and building my dream truck. I come here to get away from all that political BS.

Was nice to get out in the woods this past weekend. The GX was great but we were with a big group and we didn't do much more than simple fire roads. I'm planning a one-truck trip with a buddy of mine in the coming weeks and we'll do some actual off-road trails. The awning worked very well but I have to admit....after setting it up and then taking it down, which is a PIA 2-person job, the Crosswing awning that deploys in just a few seconds looks very appealing.

IMG_0833.JPG
IMG_0835.JPG

GX550 Poll

• 2 weeks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 - 2 months

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 3 - 5 months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More than 5 months

Votes: 6 75.0%
Back