Owner review of the Overtrail in the Australian Outback

Great review, we've got ours on order through Rob as well, bought our RC from Rob in the past too.
Not sure of your evaluation on the temperature and mode knob and direction of movement though, clockwise has always been 'up', even back a number of years when Aussies used to make cars, Commodores, Falcons etc, the volume knob was clockwise for up and anti-clockwise for down. Not sure how overseas models are.
Agree with the need for a bull bar of some description on our outback roads, even our A1 highway, we do a lot of driving between Mackay and Cairns, continuously dodging kangaroos and wildlife.
Thanks for the review, we've just got another 6+months wait for ours to get here :(

Great review, we've got ours on order through Rob as well, bought our RC from Rob in the past too.
Not sure of your evaluation on the temperature and mode knob and direction of movement though, clockwise has always been 'up', even back a number of years when Aussies used to make cars, Commodores, Falcons etc, the volume knob was clockwise for up and anti-clockwise for down. Not sure how overseas models are.
Agree with the need for a bull bar of some description on our outback roads, even our A1 highway, we do a lot of driving between Mackay and Cairns, continuously dodging kangaroos and wildlife.
Thanks for the review, we've just got another 6+months wait for ours to get here :(
Hi Corry, I think I’m just being stupid, everyone thinks the same as you with the knobs, I seem to be on my own with it… Thanks for the comment, Rob has an Overtrail at the shop that isn’t taken, I was getting the car washed and saw it.

Back