🏆 GXOTM September 2024 - Lexus GX of the Month starts now!

Photo contest

GX of the Month

supersix

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 12, 2023
Media
Alamogordo, NM
GX550-August2024.jpg

September’s GX of the Month photo contest is here! Show off your 2024+ Lexus GX550 and compete for GXOTM glory. The winner will receive a GXOTM badge and a coveted spot on the GX550 Wall of Fame

⚠️ The rules to vote on the entries has changed. Please read below carefully. Likes on posts are now votes, you can vote multiple times by liking multiple photos. ⚠️

• Enter your best Lexus GX550 photo in this thread! (Only one photo per entry, and you must be the owner).
  • Be sure to include a short caption describing your photo
  • Voting closes at the end of September. Previous winners cannot participate again within 6 months of their last win.
  • To cast your vote, just leave a positive reaction (like (y) ) on the post you want to support. You can vote for multiple entries, and earlier posts have more time to accumulate votes!
  • The submission with the most positive votes/likes, wins!

Last edited by a moderator:
I just returned from the off road shop where they installed the Westcott designs leveling lift. The front is 1.5" higher and the back is .75" higher measured from the center of the wheel hub to the lower fender. While it does not seem much the GX now has that "Stance" of an off truck ready to go. I have the original OT wheels and tires and they seem sufficient for what I plan to use it for. The ride is firmer but have not driven it much since it was poring down rain when I came home with it yesterday. I will take it out for a better after lift drive to see how it really handles on dry pavement. Here is a pic post install.

Attachments

• IMG_3117.JPG
    IMG_3117.JPG
    469.8 KB · Views: 72
That's a good option to keep it stock and gain some clearance. I did the same on our 80 series and have been impressed with its performance. I upgraded tires to offset going bigger than the 33's.

GX550 Poll

• Eco

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Comfort

Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Normal

Votes: 19 54.3%
  • Sport S

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Sport S+

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Custom (comment with settings)