Service, Maintenance, & Parts Manuals (Online PDFs)?

CG1

Feb 28, 2024
USA
Does anyone have links to service, maintenance, and parts manuals for the '24 GX550's?

TIA

Here’s the Warranty and Service Guide
👍🏼

*I can also post link to another site but not sure if that’s ok with the moderators

Attachments

• 2024_GX550_Warranty_Service_Manual.pdf
    693.8 KB · Views: 281
Thanks Mace! Does your "link" happen to have the service, maintenance, and parts manuals? If so, I'll PM you my email.

I am surprised that Lexus states no service internal for replacement of the transmission filter and oil. They reference at the end of the manual it is a sealed unit requiring no regular service but I know better than to drive it beyond 75-100K miles without servicing with new fluid/filter. No dipstick for the trans either, not a huge fan of that. Going the route of the Germans which leads to potentially expensive repairs in the future.

Last edited:
I am surprised that Lexus states no service internal for replacement of the transmission filter and oil. They reference at the end of the manual it is a sealed unit requiring no regular service but I know better than to drive it beyond 75-100K miles without servicing with new fluid/filter. No dipstick for the trans either, not a huge fan of that. Going the route of the Germans which leads to potentially expensive repairs in the future.
I concur. I do not like the fact it doesn't have a dipstick for that! Traded in a chevy silverado LTZ for my GX 550 and chevy had done the same thing. No dipstick for the transmission. About two months ago it a hose blow off the transmission coolant line assembly, no warning lights, no dashboard notifications, nothing... if I hadn't formed a habit of checking under the vehicle regularly (I'm an old man) then I may have not ever noticed until there was major damage. Glad to be in a GX, but I do miss having a dipstick!

Not in the manual nor has Lexus Part page updated. Do I have have the right part numbers for regular maintenance? Any help filling in the blank?

Oil: 8qts 0W20 00279-0WQTE-01
Oil Filter: 90915-10010
Oil Drain Plug Gasket: 90430-12031
Cabin Air Filter: ?
Engine Air Filter: 17801-YZZ17

Plan on installing one of these for ease of draining the oil. Have them on my other vehicles and they are awesome.

1719413476482.png

GX550 Poll

• Eco

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Comfort

Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Normal

Votes: 19 54.3%
  • Sport S

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Sport S+

Votes: 2 5.7%