đź’¸ The 'official' I put my deposit down list...

Two deposits placed Late March 2024.
$500 refundable with Lindsay Lexus of Alexandria, VA
$1k refundable with Pohanka Lexus Of Chantilly, VA

Overtail with Only preference of not white.

Both have said demo cars should be available late April. Despite being so broad on preference, likely wont see an allocation until June/July.

I called the Port of Portland as my 550 arrived on 4-6 and asked approximately how long it takes to get to the dealer in Portland. He told me two weeks and that they were pushing them out faster than normal and backing off of port added accessories to speed up the process.

I called the Port of Portland as my 550 arrived on 4-6 and asked approximately how long it takes to get to the dealer in Portland. He told me two weeks and that they were pushing them out faster than normal and backing off of port added accessories to speed up the process.
If that is the case, I am glad to hear that there are companies out there that value the product/customer experience over bottom line.

So… anyone getting tired of waiting for this car?

I’m on month 13 of putting a deposit down and I honestly am having a hard time still being excited for it…

Like is this thing really going to be worth a 12… 18… 24… month wait over a defender 110?

Hard not to feel like this launch wasn’t botched at this point

So… anyone getting tired of waiting for this car?

I’m on month 13 of putting a deposit down and I honestly am having a hard time still being excited for it…

Like is this thing really going to be worth a 12… 18… 24… month wait over a defender 110?

Hard not to feel like this launch wasn’t botched at this point

Same, I'm looking at my plan B options more then ever and just "maybe" revisit Lexus in 3-4 years from now.

My 1K deposit was paid 4-19-24. I'm trying hard to keep liking this truck as much as I did when I made the decision to purchase. LR's might have been a choice if I had a dealer closer than Atlanta. I'm going to stick out the hold for 4 more weeks then decide if I'm still going forward with the purchase.

I'm not getting tired of waiting. Both of our current vehicles are serving us just fine. We waited 4 years for a Bronco, then decided to give up on that once I saw the LC/GX announcement, because that will suit our needs better. If the Bronco was available in a reasonable time frame, we'd be driving that while waiting for the GX, so basically Ford lost a sale, and now Broncos are starting to sit on lots, and they're offering rebates instead of ADMs.
And I've been around vehicle sales and repairs long enough to know there is no way I'd ever consider ANY Land Rover product, as I have neither the time or money to deal with their issues because I try to keep vehicles for at least 6-10 years. And honestly, the plan for the GX is to keep it until it's run into the ground.

Back