Where’s the All Weather Cargo Mat??

Attached are photos of the Cargo Mat that comes with the
All-Weather Floor Liners with Cargo Mat Port installed option $390.00
Premium + model. Don't know what comes with the OT
I need one that covers the entire rear boot space to the back seats, what’s the point otherwise! 😀

I broke down and ordered this one and I still hate that you have to pretty much remove it if using 3rd row. I really wish Lexus would have a thicker rubber one like the strip that comes with it.
Does it cover the full cargo space to the back of the second row of seats? I saw this Lexus boot cover on eBay and seems to be large enough.

Attachments

• IMG_0609.png
    IMG_0609.png
    637.6 KB · Views: 89
For those of you with the 3rd row, get the weather tech option. It fits perfectly. I originally purchased the Lexus mat but it OnLy fits the OT perfectly and for the 3rd row variants it had holes that didn’t match up, it was too long etc.

Don’t bother with any other initiations. Just get the weather tech and call it a day. Atleast until Lexus comes out with a proper 3rd row option.

Attachments

• IMG_8921.jpeg
    IMG_8921.jpeg
    84.2 KB · Views: 66
How do you find it?
How do you find it?
I had one in my previous vehicle (Nissan Armada) too. It’s thinner than I would prefer and it’s more plastic like instead of rubber so things will slide on it.

I also don’t like it doesn’t fold if you are using the 3rd row seating.

I really would prefer one that was thicker rubber that would fold up when raising up either side of the 3rd row seating but I haven’t seen anything online yet.

I had one in my previous vehicle (Nissan Armada) too. It’s thinner than I would prefer and it’s more plastic like instead of rubber so things will slide on it.

I also don’t like it doesn’t fold if you are using the 3rd row seating.

I really would prefer one that was thicker rubber that would fold up when raising up either side of the 3rd row seating but I haven’t seen anything online yet.
I like this one, only available in the US

Attachments

• IMG_0610.png
    IMG_0610.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 67
Weathertech Mat delivered today. Perfect fit, completely satisfied with Mat. Agree I like the more aggressive look of the above pictured Lexus mat but totally fine with this. I have a Premium +. It's delivered rolled up (8" dia.) so not an issue to roll up if third row is needed.

Cargo/Trunk Liner
Part Number: 401775
Vehicle: Lexus 2024 GX
Coverage Area: Behind 2nd Row Seating
Color: Black
Quantity: 1
$148.95

Last edited:
the 3D maxpider looks promising. It looks as it it splits and folds up with the third row, but that would allow dirt/debris and liquid to fall between the cracks, so it would serve as a mat, but not an all weather one.

@Runner193 Would love to see the weather tech installed and rolled up with the 3rd row up when you get the chance. I'd really hate to have to remove it everytime the 3rd row was used.

Here are photos of it rolled up behind third row. I will probably get two straps to keep it rolled in place and would only roll it tight enough (8" diameter?) to fit in the area available.

Attachments

• WT1.jpg
    WT1.jpg
    327.6 KB · Views: 55
  • WT2.jpg
    WT2.jpg
    379.2 KB · Views: 49
  • WT3.jpg
    WT3.jpg
    412.9 KB · Views: 52
Has anyone tried out this cargo matt option?

JM Auto Sports Cargo Matt

Like others before mentioned: the Lexus cargo matt only fits the OT versions perfectly. I had the Weather Tech version for my premium +, but found that it would slide forward a little. Did anyone else have this problem since they aren't heavy enough?

GX550 Poll

• 2 weeks

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • 1 - 2 months

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • 3 - 5 months

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • More than 5 months

Votes: 19 63.3%
Back