35s Fit! KO3 285/75 R18

Hello! It will fit in the trunk flat. I tried a 295/70 and we were able to fit it minus the rim but did not fit once mounted and using the pulley...I have a hitch carrier that I'm going to use when going on more difficult trails for long distances and also purchased a spare set of wheels to run the OEM tires when daily driving. This is the only way I could find to have a spare for daily driving and off roading. I don't like to have the hitch carrier installed with the swing out because I can't open the tail gate while in the garage, otherwise it wouldn't be a big deal...I should probably start working on a slide out carrier! The reverse sensors do beep but can never muted, the back up camera is blocked but surprisingly is not totally useless...

Thanks for the answers. Do you lose the camera and make the reverse sensors go crazy with a hitch mounted tire carrier?

It sounds like 285/70R18 may be the biggest tires that will fit under the truck, but coming from a Jeep on 37s, that would feel like such a huge step back.

Attachments

• IMG_2904.jpeg
    IMG_2904.jpeg
    571.1 KB · Views: 7

GX550 Poll

• 2 weeks

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • 1 - 2 months

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • 3 - 5 months

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • More than 5 months