CanvasBack Cargo Liners - GX

I have them in both our GX550 and LX600. Had them in my previous Land Cruiser too. They’ve all been great and protect very well.

I had one of the first GX550 Canvasback cargo liner deliveries. It was slightly off in one of the dimensions; they said they had made an adjustment after making my set. They quickly cut and sewed another set and had them in my hands in less than a week. Great customer service.

I have them in both our GX550 and LX600. Had them in my previous Land Cruiser too. They’ve all been great and protect very well.

I had one of the first GX550 Canvasback cargo liner deliveries. It was slightly off in one of the dimensions; they said they had made an adjustment after making my set. They quickly cut and sewed another set and had them in my hands in less than a week. Great customer service.
This mirrors my experience with their customer service. When I got the set for my second 4Runner, l opened the box without looking at what it was or where it came from…and cut about a 4 inch slice in one of the liners with the box cutter. I called them to see if I could just order the one piece instead of the set. They just sent me a replacement gratis.

I have them in my current 4Runner and in the prior one too. I think they're pretty good quality - mine have held up very well.
Had them in my Macan (that I traded on my Overtrail) and they were Chocolate Lab proof. Going to order seat back/cargo area today, wish I could just get seat back as the rubber mat is great by itself.

Had them in my Macan (that I traded on my Overtrail) and they were Chocolate Lab proof. Going to order seat back/cargo area today, wish I could just get seat back as the rubber mat is great by itself.
Hopefully they are Yellow Lab proof as well. Ordered a set of full coverage with gate flap, rear side and the door covers. Not worried about the dog as much as hauling things, Even taking out the luggage cover scuffs the plastic. Surfaces are not up to Lexus standards sadly

GX550 Poll

• 2 weeks

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • 1 - 2 months

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • 3 - 5 months

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • More than 5 months

Votes: 19 63.3%
Back