Center Console Tray for Cool Box?

Found plenty of pads for wireless charging area and liner for the dual cup holder

I bought the charging pad liner. Unfortunately it doesn’t work for me. Hopefully you’ll have better luck. I have a iPhone 16 Pro Max with a quad lock case.

The phone is too large to sit centered regardless of the liner. Really should have had a better design here. My phone will charge with the liner installed if I remove the case.

I bought the charging pad liner. Unfortunately it doesn’t work for me. Hopefully you’ll have better luck. I have a iPhone 16 Pro Max with a quad lock case.

The phone is too large to sit centered regardless of the liner. Really should have had a better design here. My phone will charge with the liner installed if I remove the case.
Yeah I’ve learned through all the YouTube videos I’ve watched that the design of the wireless charging area is simply bad. Why not just make it a simple rectangular area Lexus??

Hello all!,

My name is Brian and I have become pretty well known over on the Land Cruiser forum for making these trays. I would be happy to ship some to you guys. They are $20 each plus freight. I have the tray pictured currently and will be shipping a shallower tray beginning next week.

Email me at [email protected] to place an order.

Here is a link to the thread at LandCruiserForum.com

Attachments

• IMG_1764.jpeg
    IMG_1764.jpeg
    179.3 KB · Views: 52
Hello all!,

My name is Brian and I have become pretty well known over on the Land Cruiser forum for making these trays. I would be happy to ship some to you guys. They are $20 each plus freight. I have the tray pictured currently and will be shipping a shallower tray beginning next week.

Shoot, too bad I didn't see this message before I order mine. Thanks for creating and offering this to everyone!

Hello all!,

Hey Brian, thanks for offering it to us GX owners. What’s the depth of this current tray and whether you can still put some water bottles in the cool box and still have the tray rest nicely over them?

Hey Brian, thanks for offering it to us GX owners. What’s the depth of this current tray and whether you can still put some water bottles in the cool box and still have the tray rest nicely over them?
The tray will easily fit cans underneath, but not bottles. It is just under 2" deep. I am in the process of getting a shallower one made as well.

Hello all!,

what supports are you using? trees or grid?

1728695739002.png

Hello all!,

I ordered the org tray from Brian, It fits perfectly and holds the small items that were at the bottom of the cool box. I now have quick access to them and do not have to dig for them any more. Thanks!

That’s great. Did you order the shallower one that fits over water bottles?
It was not available at the time I ordered and I do not use the cool box for cool items so it was not a big deal for me. I wanted the storage box but had no choice since all gx’s came with cool box option from the port dealer. The org tray fits my needs for storage.

GX550 Poll

• 2 weeks

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • 1 - 2 months

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • 3 - 5 months

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • More than 5 months

Votes: 19 63.3%
Back