Considering canceling my reservation(s)

[SNIP] ALSO those V35A-FTS engines are made in Alabama AND in Japan and the issue has come from both locations so I'm hesitant on it being a cleaning issue but hopefully it is that easy, we'll see. [SNIP]
The cleaning is likely done by a robot so it's easy to believe that the programming used on robots in Alabama and Japan are the same, hence recalls on engines coming from both places.

The cleaning is likely done by a robot so it's easy to believe that the programming used on robots in Alabama and Japan are the same, hence recalls on engines coming from both places.
Or the manufacturing processes, which create excess debris, between the two plants were the same.

Huh, are you sure about this? You think a GX manufactured in early 2025 will be titled as a 2024 model??

Per my salesman: The registration and build my say 2025, but there will be NO factory assembly changes , new modifications, or new features on any GX until the 2026 version.

Huh, are you sure about this? You think a GX manufactured in early 2025 will be titled as a 2024 model??

Per my salesman: The registration and build my say 2025, but there will be NO factory assembly changes , new modifications, or new features on any GX until the 2026 version.
26 closer than you think she’ll be coming around the corner

I hear your pain. I want to buy one too but I am getting the jitters and might just wait until 2025 or 2026. (Spork18, I thought the Japanese Toyota Engines for the GX550 are made by Yamaha. (In Japan) Yamaha makes all of the Lexus engines for quite some time.) I could be wrong....
Tough choice to buy a vehicle the first year it's out. None of the kinks are worked out.

Wait, they are not going to leave the vehicle unchanged for 15 years like the GX 460?

GX550 Poll

• 2 weeks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 - 2 months

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 3 - 5 months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More than 5 months

Votes: 6 75.0%
Back