Digital Rear Vision Mirror Install After GX Purchase

markdent

Feb 21, 2024
Sydney Australia
Unfortunately Lexus Australia OT does not come with nor has the option for a Digital Rear Vision Mirror.
I use one in my RX500h for 8 months and after a little bit of discomfort to begin with, I found it fantastic. So can you help me please with:
(1) Who makes the Digital Rear Vision Mirror used in Lexus GX550?
(2) Would my 2025 GX550 OT (Aussie spec, delived May 2025) be prewired for a installation of a OEM Digital Rear Vision Mirror?

Many thanks

Not sure about the GX but my buddy has a Land Cruiser first edition and he has a digital rear view mirror. Since 90% of the parts are interchangeable between these two trucks and guessing you can look up the Land Cruiser digital rear view mirror part number and look at the pins to see if it would match.

Not sure about the GX but my buddy has a Land Cruiser first edition and he has a digital rear view mirror. Since 90% of the parts are interchangeable between these two trucks and guessing you can look up the Land Cruiser digital rear view mirror part number and look at the pins to see if it would match.
Hi Nebula, many thanks for the good idea....I have been thinking that I just remove my RX500h mirror and swap it for the one in the new GX550 OT, not very nice I know and won't do it

GX550 Poll

• 2 weeks

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • 1 - 2 months

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • 3 - 5 months

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • More than 5 months

Votes: 19 63.3%
Back