Don’t want rub

woody1325

Sep 11, 2024
SE Pennsylvania
I have a Premium model and am looking for new A/T tires. I wanna keep the stock 20in wheel. A 275/55r20 seems like it shouldn’t rub. Anyone have some insight?

I have a Premium model and am looking for new A/T tires. I wanna keep the stock 20in wheel. A 275/55r20 seems like it shouldn’t rub. Anyone have some insight?
It won’t, I’m running 265/60/20 and even at 25 PSI fully articulated
It clears
Use this link to compare sizes

It was one of the highest rated on-road AT tires.
Curious how the comfort and road noise compare with the stock all seasons? I’ll be doing something similar but I’ll be on 22”.

Honestly the main reason I want to upgrade is because of the looks. Secondary is for better wet and snow perf. I just hope that I don’t sacrifice too much road noise/comfort for the switch to ATs. I’m thinking of Toyo OC iiis

Curious how the comfort and road noise compare with the stock all seasons? I’ll be doing something similar but I’ll be on 22”.

Honestly the main reason I want to upgrade is because of the looks. Secondary is for better wet and snow perf. I just hope that I don’t sacrifice too much road noise/comfort for the switch to ATs. I’m thinking of Toyo OC iiis
The look is definitely better! The Coopers offer a more rugged look over all-seasons, but have little to no road noise. I don’t off-road, just overland. That’s why I use on-road ATs.

I ran Continental Terrain Contact ATs on my old 4Runner and they were good too. Super quiet, not as aggressive. These tires are great in the rain and snow too.

Latest Discussions

GX550 Poll

• 2 weeks

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • 1 - 2 months

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • 3 - 5 months

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • More than 5 months

Votes: 19 63.3%
Back