Door emblem projection lights

Snooperstyle

May 26, 2024
Media
Charleston SC
I accidentally found these little emblem lights on Amazon. Maybe kinda cheesy but I’m kinda digging the mountain scene for now. Very bright. Took me ten seconds to swap each. Plug and play. They work in rear passenger doors too, but I only did front. I wish I could turn the image projection on and off somehow.

Amazon.com

IMG_6867.jpeg

I accidentally found these little emblem lights on Amazon. Maybe kinda cheesy but I’m kinda digging the mountain scene for now. Very bright. Took me ten seconds to swap each. Plug and play. They work in rear passenger doors too, but I only did front. I wish I could turn the image projection on and off somehow.

Amazon.com

View attachment 4412
lol. I ordered these as well. They are cheesy, but I think my kids would get a kick out of it. Good conversation starter.

lol. I ordered these as well. They are cheesy, but I think my kids would get a kick out of it. Good conversation starter.

Yeah, it's been less than 12 hours, and I think more and more that they are kind of hideous, but the child in me still loves them. My kids and wife thought they were cool. Got in the GX this morning and forgot about them and almost tripped over the dang projected light image on the ground because it's so bright. During the day on my whiter colored concrete driveway, you can hardly see it though.

GX550 Poll

• 2 weeks

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • 1 - 2 months

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • 3 - 5 months

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • More than 5 months

Votes: 19 63.3%
Back