GX 550 Luxury+ Turn Signal Issue

Carsw

Jun 28, 2024
Fresno
Just picked up our new GX 550 replacing our GX 460 and noticed an issues right away. When making a left turn, the turn signal will not cancel (shut off). Dealership can find nothing wrong. Anyone else having this issue?

Thanks

do you mean after making the turn it doesn't stop flashing? I don't have that problem... it is a two stage turn signal meaning if you very lightly toggle the signal it was flash for a couple times and stop. if you hard toggle it was stay on until you finish the turn... I had trouble discerning the two at first because the pressure difference between the two is small.

do you mean after making the turn it doesn't stop flashing? I don't have that problem... it is a two stage turn signal meaning if you very lightly toggle the signal it was flash for a couple times and stop. if you hard toggle it was stay on until you finish the turn... I had trouble discerning the two at first because the pressure difference between the two is small.
Correct, it happens after making a left turn from say a stop light. Not the "soft" position you would use to change lanes.

GX550 Poll

• Eco

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Comfort

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Normal

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • Sport S

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Sport S+

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Custom (comment with settings)